- License #:
"I am dedicated to developing an in-depth understanding of your real estate goals, whether you are listing/buying a home or considering investment properties, my objective is to garner you the best price possible."
Areas of Expertise
- Listing/Selling Residential Real Estate
- First Time Home Buyers
- Investment Properties
- City Living
Communities Served within the Greater Pittsburgh Area
- Downtown/North Shore/Strip District
- Mt. Washington
- Lawrenceville/Bloomfield/East Liberty
- Shadyside/Squirrel Hill/Regent Square/Edgewood
- Dormont/Mt. Lebanon/Upper St. Clair/Scott Twp
- Washington's Landing/Fox Chapel/O'Hara Twp
- North Hills/Forest Hills/Oakmont
- South Hills/Pleasant Hills/Jefferson Hills
- Elizabeth Twp/Peters Twp
I also serve areas of Westmoreland and Washington Counties, Laurel Highlands and Mt. Pleasant.
- Realtors Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh
- Pennsylvania Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
Competitive Advertising Strategies
Seller's have the option for professional photography to help highlight and enhance their property listing views.
All properties are advertised on several national real estate websites including www.ColdwellBanker.com and www.REALTOR.com
Open Houses are advertised on our media partner sites: WPXI.com, KDKA.com, WTAE.com, and www.OpenHouse.com
Custom designed property sheets and brochures developed by our full-service Marketing Department
Competitive Technology Strategies
West Penn Multi-List - A professional service for brokers and agents offering innovative and economical multi listing services provided through state of the art technology. The result is enhanced professionalism and unparalleled service to you.
Media Partnerships - Coldwell Banker is the exclusive home search provider on WPXI.com, WTAE.com, KDKA.com, and CBSPITTSBURGH.com
Internet Advertising - Extra photos, more detailed descriptions, and Guided tours are three examples of how Coldwell Banker listings apart out from other real estate listings.
User friendly website - The Pittsburgh Post - Gazette named PittsburghMoves.com the 'most user friendly' site of any local area company.
Virtual Tours - See a 360 degree view of each room when you 'step inside' a Virtual Tour.
HomeBase InTouch - State-of-the-art technology connects agents and home buyers instantly! All Coldwell Banker agents are equipped to respond within seconds to a customer inquiry, providing a fast, knowledgeable, response.
Coldwell Banker Home Loans provide exclusive guarantees including Phone-in, Move-in Pre-approval Programs.
Pre-approved buyers constitute a more seamless closing experience for sellers.
The Coldwell Banker Concierge - We can offer recommendations on hundreds of service providers before, during, and after your move.
American Home Shield Home Warranty - Items covered by warranty will be repaired for one low-price deductible.
Relocation Division - Coldwell Banker is uniquely positioned as the principal broker for Cartus Pittsburgh allowing us to bring more buyers and sellers together.
Specialty Markets - We have divisions and programs specifically designed for luxury homes, commercial property, new construction, auction services, and property management.
- 2012-Present - Coldwell Banker Real Estate Services - Realtor
I combined my knowledge gained through my work at the Pittsburgh Convention & Visitors Bureau and my activities as a general contractor to pursue a career in the Pittsburgh real estate market.
- 2008-2012 - Steel Maple LLC - General Contractor - Owner
Following my return to full-time university studies in 2006, I started my own general contracting business.
- 1997-2003 - Pittsburgh Convention & Visitors Bureau - International Tourism Director
I relocated to Pittsburgh in 1997 and began to market the greater Pittsburgh area as an international tourism destination. My work involved promoting the region's special attractions, city living, and industrial renaissance.
- 1990-1997 - National Gallery of Canada - Communications & Marketing - Tourism Promotion Officer
I began my marketing/sales career in 1991 with the National Gallery of Canada within the office of Communications. As well as working in tandem with art professionals I assisted in special visits/tours by international dignitaries. My work encompassed writing and meeting with professional tourism planners and travel media.
English, French, (Japanese)
Education and Training
- Summer 2012 Educational Development School of Real Estate
- 2006-2012 University of Pittsburgh, (Pittsburgh, Pa) BA Legal Studies, BA Political Science
- 1985-1989 University of Ottawa, (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada) General Arts & Science
- 1979-1985 Kirkland Lake Collegiate & Vocational Institute